Re: SQL92 standard conformance [was Re: [SQL] OUTER JOINS in 6.4.2?? Work around?? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Herouth Maoz
Subject Re: SQL92 standard conformance [was Re: [SQL] OUTER JOINS in 6.4.2?? Work around??
Date
List pgsql-sql
At 21:05 +0200 on 25/2/99, Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:

> I realize the actual text of the SQL92 standard must be purchased, but
> is there a 'bullet list' version anywhere? I can't seem to find one via
> altavista.

I actually downloaded it once. I am not sure it's the actual final text -
it says it's a draft from July 30, 1992, so my guess is that it's pretty
close to the final one.

It's a 1.5m plain text file. Not that I remember where I downloaded it, but
I suppose I can make it available on my website or something if anybody is
interested.

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz, Internet developer.